Scrabble word: ESTEEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESTEEM exist?
Definitions of ESTEEM in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- noun - a feeling of delighted approval and liking
- noun - an attitude of admiration or esteem
- verb - regard highly
- verb - look on as or consider
- To regard with respect; prize.
- To regard as; consider: esteemed it an honor to help them.
- Favorable regard.
- Judgment; opinion.
- verb - to have a high opinion of
There are 6 letters in ESTEEM: E E E M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTEEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESTEEM plus a wildcard: ESTEEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESTEEM
Images for ESTEEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.