Scrabble word: ESTEEMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESTEEMS exist?
Definitions of ESTEEMS in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- noun - a feeling of delighted approval and liking
- noun - an attitude of admiration or esteem
- verb - regard highly
- verb - look on as or consider
- verb - to have a high opinion of
There are 7 letters in ESTEEMS: E E E M S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTEEMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESTEEMS plus a wildcard: ESTEEMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESTEEMS
Images for ESTEEMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.