Scrabble word: BASEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASEMENT exist?
Definitions of BASEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level
- noun - the ground floor facade or interior in Renaissance architecture
- The substructure or foundation of a building.
- The lowest habitable story of a building, usually below ground level.
- A public toilet, especially one in a school.
- noun - the part of a building below ground level
There are 8 letters in BASEMENT: A B E E M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASEMENT plus a wildcard: BASEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASEMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.