Scrabble word: BEATEN
Is BEATEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BEATEN in dictionaries:
- verb - come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
- verb - give a beating to
- verb - hit repeatedly
- verb - move rhythmically
- verb - shape by beating
- verb - make a rhythmic sound
- verb - glare or strike with great intensity
- verb - move with a thrashing motion
- verb - sail with much tacking or with difficulty
- verb - stir vigorously
- verb - strike (a part of one's own body) repeatedly, as in great emotion or in accompaniment to music
- verb - be superior
- verb - avoid paying
- verb - make a sound like a clock or a timer
- verb - move with a flapping motion
- verb - indicate by beating, as with the fingers or drumsticks
- verb - move with or as if with a regular alternating motion
- verb - make by pounding or trampling
- verb - produce a rhythm by striking repeatedly
- verb - strike (water or bushes) repeatedly to rouse animals for hunting
- verb - beat through cleverness and wit
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - wear out completely
- adj - formed or made thin by hammering
- adj - much trodden and worn smooth or bare
- Formed or made thin by hammering: beaten gold.
- Worn by continuous use; familiar and much traveled: a village located well off the beaten path.
- Totally worn-out; exhausted.
- adj - to strike repeatedly [v BEAT, BEATEN, BEATING, BEATS] : BEATABLE
There are 6 letters in BEATEN: A B E E N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEATEN
Click to search all anagrams of BEATEN plus a wildcard: BEATEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEATEN
Images for BEATEN
Lookup in Wiki for BEATEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.