Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEATEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEATEN exist?
Definitions of BEATEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a regular route for a sentry or policeman
- noun - the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart
- noun - the basic rhythmic unit in a piece of music
- noun - a single pulsation of an oscillation produced by adding two waves of different frequencies
- noun - a member of the beat generation
- noun - the sound of stroke or blow
- noun - (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
- noun - a regular rate of repetition
- noun - a stroke or blow
- noun - the act of beating to windward
- adj - formed or made thin by hammering
- adj - much trodden and worn smooth or bare
- Formed or made thin by hammering: beaten gold.
- Worn by continuous use; familiar and much traveled: a village located well off the beaten path.
- Totally worn-out; exhausted.
- adj - to strike repeatedly [v BEAT, BEATEN, BEATING, BEATS] : BEATABLE
There are 6 letters in BEATEN: A B E E N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEATEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEATEN plus a wildcard: BEATEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEATEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEATEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.