Scrabble word: BENEATH
Is BENEATH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BENEATH in dictionaries:
- adv - in or to a place that is lower
- In a lower place; below.
- Lower than; below.
- Covered or concealed by: The earth lay beneath a blanket of snow.
- Under the force, control, or influence of.
- Lower than, as in rank or station.
- Unworthy of; unbefitting: It was beneath me to beg.
- prep - in a lower position than
There are 7 letters in BENEATH: A B E E H N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENEATH
Click to search all anagrams of BENEATH plus a wildcard: BENEATH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENEATH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BENEATH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.