Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BETAINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BETAINE exist?
Definitions of BETAINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweet tasting alkaloid that occurs in sugar beets
- A sweet crystalline alkaloid, C 5H11NO2, occurring in sugar beets and other plants and used in the treatment of muscular degeneration.
- Any of several alkaloids with similar structures.
- n - a type of chemical compound
There are 7 letters in BETAINE: A B E E I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BETAINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BETAINE plus a wildcard: BETAINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BETAINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BETAINE
- Filebetaine-from-xtal-1999-3D-balls.png - Wikipedia the free ...
- Filebetaine.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- betaine ()
- betaine_aldehyde.svg (SVG file nominally 620 361 pixels file ...
- betaine Essential Baits Quality with a BIG difference
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- betaine HCL Taking Stomach Acid Can RELIEVE Heartburn
- betaine Hydrochloride
- Carboxy-NNN-trimethylmethanaminium hydroxide inner salt betaine ...
- Benefits of Trimethylglycine (betaine) in Personal-Care
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.