Scrabble word: ABSENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABSENT exist?
Definitions of ABSENT in dictionaries:
- verb - go away or leave
- adj - not being in a specified place
- adj - nonexistent
- adj - lost in thought
- Not present; missing: absent friends; absent parents.
- Not existent; lacking: a country in which morality is absent.
- Without: “Absent a legislative fix, this is an invitation for years of litigation” (Brian E.
- verb - to take or keep away
There are 6 letters in ABSENT: A B E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABSENT plus a wildcard: ABSENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABSENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABSENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.