Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BATTENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATTENS exist?
Definitions of BATTENS in dictionaries:
- noun - stuffing made of rolls or sheets of cotton wool or synthetic fiber
- noun - a strip fixed to something to hold it firm
- verb - furnish with battens
- verb - secure with battens
- v - to fasten with strips of wood
There are 7 letters in BATTENS: A B E N S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATTENS plus a wildcard: BATTENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATTENS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BATTENS
- battens - Stratco X1 steel framing roof batten ceiling battens ...
- internally applied insulation between battens
- roof that it felted and battened is also basically waterproof - even ...
- Roof battens
- Thread Ceiling battens
- Installing More battens on Hut Roof Apr. 6 2012
- RBS Roller battens RBS Batten Systems
- Roofing counter battens (Scottish) - DIYbanter
- Roof Batten Plastic Roof Tiles UK
- JCW Acoustic battens 50 75 & TF80 (52W) Nevill Long Interior ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.