Scrabble word: BATTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATTEN exist?
Definitions of BATTEN in dictionaries:
- noun - stuffing made of rolls or sheets of cotton wool or synthetic fiber
- noun - a strip fixed to something to hold it firm
- verb - furnish with battens
- verb - secure with battens
- To become fat.
- To thrive and prosper, especially at another’s expense: slumlords who batten on the poor.
- One of several flexible strips of wood placed in pockets at the outer edge of a sail to keep it flat.
- A narrow strip of wood used to fasten down the edges of the material that covers hatches in foul weather.
- A narrow strip of wood used especially for flooring.
- verb - to fasten with strips of wood
There are 6 letters in BATTEN: A B E N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATTEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATTEN plus a wildcard: BATTEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATTEN
Images for BATTEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.