Scrabble word: RELIANCE
Is RELIANCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RELIANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - certainty based on past experience
- noun - the state of relying on something
- The act of relying or the state of being reliant.
- The faith, confidence, or trust felt by one who relies; dependence.
- One relied on; a mainstay.
- noun - confident or trustful dependence
There are 8 letters in RELIANCE: A C E E I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELIANCE
Click to search all anagrams of RELIANCE plus a wildcard: RELIANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELIANCE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELIANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.