Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GENERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENERAL exist?
Definitions of GENERAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a general officer of the highest rank
- noun - the head of a religious order or congregation
- noun - a fact about the whole (as opposed to particular)
- verb - command as a general
- adj - applying to all or most members of a category or group
- adj - not specialized or limited to one class of things
- adj - prevailing among and common to the general public
- adj - affecting the entire body
- adj - somewhat indefinite
- adj - of worldwide scope or applicability
- Concerned with, applicable to, or affecting the whole or every member of a class or category: “subduing all her impressions as a woman, to something more general” (Virginia Woolf).
- Affecting or characteristic of the majority of those involved; prevalent: general discontent.
- Being usually the case; true or applicable in most instances but not all: the general correctness of her decisions.
- Not limited in scope, area, or application: as a general rule.
- Not limited to or dealing with one class of things; diversified: general studies.
- Involving only the main features rather than precise details: a general grasp of the subject.
- Highest or superior in rank: the general manager.
- A commissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds this rank or a similar rank in another military organization.
- A general officer.
- A statement, principle, or fact that embraces or is applicable to the whole.
- The public.
- n - a military officer
There are 7 letters in GENERAL: A E E G L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENERAL plus a wildcard: GENERAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENERAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENERAL
- Video general Petraeus Suffer
- Lieutenant general Martin E. Dempsey
- ... Conference - Keynote Address Major general Richard A. Hack
- general P. G. T. Beauregard
- Portrait of George Armstrong Custer
- general George Armstrong Custer
- After the war he spoke in favor of civil and voting rights for the ...
- general Wesley Clark Discusses Foreign Policy with KNIAKRLS KNIA ...
- Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army general Peter J. Schoomaker
- general Petraeus Resignation Special Report Bret Baier Fox News ...