Scrabble word: GENERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENERAL exist?
Definitions of GENERAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a general officer of the highest rank
- noun - the head of a religious order or congregation
- noun - a fact about the whole (as opposed to particular)
- verb - command as a general
- adj - applying to all or most members of a category or group
- adj - not specialized or limited to one class of things
- adj - prevailing among and common to the general public
- adj - affecting the entire body
- adj - somewhat indefinite
- adj - of worldwide scope or applicability
- Concerned with, applicable to, or affecting the whole or every member of a class or category: “subduing all her impressions as a woman, to something more general” (Virginia Woolf).
- Affecting or characteristic of the majority of those involved; prevalent: general discontent.
- Being usually the case; true or applicable in most instances but not all: the general correctness of her decisions.
- Not limited in scope, area, or application: as a general rule.
- Not limited to or dealing with one class of things; diversified: general studies.
- Involving only the main features rather than precise details: a general grasp of the subject.
- Highest or superior in rank: the general manager.
- A commissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds this rank or a similar rank in another military organization.
- A general officer.
- A statement, principle, or fact that embraces or is applicable to the whole.
- The public.
- noun - a military officer
There are 7 letters in GENERAL: A E E G L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENERAL plus a wildcard: GENERAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENERAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENERAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.