Scrabble word: LEARNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEARNED exist?
Definitions of LEARNED in dictionaries:
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - commit to memory
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- adj - having or showing profound knowledge
- adj - highly educated
- adj - established by conditioning or learning
- Possessing or demonstrating profound, often systematic knowledge; erudite.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “having or showing profound knowledge”: a learned jurist; an erudite professor; a scholarly treatise.
- verb - to gain knowledge by experience, instruction, or study