Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEARNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEARNED exist?
Definitions of LEARNED in dictionaries:
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - commit to memory
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- adj - having or showing profound knowledge
- adj - highly educated
- adj - established by conditioning or learning
- Possessing or demonstrating profound, often systematic knowledge; erudite.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “having or showing profound knowledge”: a learned jurist; an erudite professor; a scholarly treatise.
- v - to gain knowledge by experience, instruction, or study
There are 7 letters in LEARNED: A D E E L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEARNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEARNED plus a wildcard: LEARNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEARNED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEARNED
- 11 Internet Marketing Lessons I learned in 2011
- Coast Guard Lessons learned Locker
- ... namely lessons learned. Companies can learn a lot from past projects
- lessons learned
- Lessons learned IFExpress
- Valuable Lesson learned About List Building & PopUps On Your Lead ...
- What I learned This Decade Blog John Wellington Ennis
- lessons learnedlearned lessons lessons to be learned family ...
- This weeks Lessons learned column takes a look at what we learned ...