Scrabble word: LEARNED
Is LEARNED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEARNED in dictionaries:
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - commit to memory
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- adj - having or showing profound knowledge
- adj - highly educated
- adj - established by conditioning or learning
- Possessing or demonstrating profound, often systematic knowledge; erudite.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “having or showing profound knowledge”: a learned jurist; an erudite professor; a scholarly treatise.
- verb - to gain knowledge by experience, instruction, or study
There are 7 letters in LEARNED: A D E E L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEARNED
Click to search all anagrams of LEARNED plus a wildcard: LEARNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEARNED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEARNED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.