Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEANED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEANED exist?
Definitions of LEANED in dictionaries:
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - cause to lean or incline
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - rely on for support
- verb - cause to lean to the side
- adv - having little fat [adj LEANER, LEANEST] : LEANLY
- v - to deviate from a vertical position
There are 6 letters in LEANED: A D E E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEANED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEANED plus a wildcard: LEANED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEANED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEANED
- leanedback.png picture by SaorixXxShadow - Photobucket
- Break up Quotes Break up Sayings Breaking Up Love Quotes and ...
- It was Christmas of 1939 and Ida and Viola my two sisters were ...