Scrabble word: LEADEN
Is LEADEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEADEN in dictionaries:
- adj - darkened with overcast
- adj - made heavy or weighted down with weariness
- adj - made of lead
- adj - (of movement) slow and laborious
- adj - lacking lightness or liveliness
- Made of or containing lead.
- Heavy and inert.
- Listless; sluggish.
- Lacking liveliness or sparkle; dull: a leaden conversation.
- Downcast; depressed: leaden spirits.
- Dull, dark gray in color: drizzle from a leaden sky.
- adv - to make dull or sluggish [v -ED, -ING, -S] : LEADENLY
There are 6 letters in LEADEN: A D E E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEADEN
Click to search all anagrams of LEADEN plus a wildcard: LEADEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEADEN
Images for LEADEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.