Scrabble word: LEADEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEADEN exist?
Definitions of LEADEN in dictionaries:
- adj - darkened with overcast
- adj - made heavy or weighted down with weariness
- adj - made of lead
- adj - (of movement) slow and laborious
- adj - lacking lightness or liveliness
- Made of or containing lead.
- Heavy and inert.
- Listless; sluggish.
- Lacking liveliness or sparkle; dull: a leaden conversation.
- Downcast; depressed: leaden spirits.
- Dull, dark gray in color: drizzle from a leaden sky.
- adv - to make dull or sluggish [v -ED, -ING, -S] : LEADENLY