Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEADEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEADEN exist?
Definitions of LEADEN in dictionaries:
- adj - darkened with overcast
- adj - made heavy or weighted down with weariness
- adj - made of lead
- adj - (of movement) slow and laborious
- adj - lacking lightness or liveliness
- Made of or containing lead.
- Heavy and inert.
- Listless; sluggish.
- Lacking liveliness or sparkle; dull: a leaden conversation.
- Downcast; depressed: leaden spirits.
- Dull, dark gray in color: drizzle from a leaden sky.
- adv - to make dull or sluggish [v -ED, -ING, -S] : LEADENLY
There are 6 letters in LEADEN: A D E E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEADEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEADEN plus a wildcard: LEADEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEADEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEADEN
- leadenhall Market London.
- female leaden Flycatchercollecting nesting material. Both male and ...
- leadenhall Market
- 122 leadenhall proposed.jpg
- Sonia Spencer EM007 Love Ketchup Edward Monkton pair of Cufflinks ...
- Fotos de leadenhall Market - Londres - 3944531
- Fotos de leadenhall Market - Londres - 3944541
- Gold Rose Silk Scrunchie Wedding Cravat Cravats WESCR GOLD G Poly ...
- Plum with Magenta Leaf Silk Bow Tie Bow Ties PT9572 Silk Pink
- United Kingdom leadenhall