Scrabble word: CLEANED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEANED exist?
Definitions of CLEANED in dictionaries:
- verb - make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- verb - remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- verb - clean and tidy up the house
- verb - clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
- verb - be cleanable
- verb - deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.
- verb - remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- verb - remove while making clean
- verb - remove unwanted substances from
- verb - remove shells or husks from
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 7 letters in CLEANED: A C D E E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEANED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLEANED plus a wildcard: CLEANED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEANED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLEANED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.