Scrabble word: CANDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANDLE exist?
Definitions of CANDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - stick of wax with a wick in the middle
- noun - the basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- verb - examine eggs for freshness by holding them against a light
- A solid, usually cylindrical mass of tallow, wax, or other fatty substance with an axially embedded wick that is burned to provide light.
- Something resembling this object in shape or use.
- An obsolete unit of luminous intensity, originally defined in terms of a wax candle with standard composition and equal to 1.
- See candela.
- verb - to examine eggs in front of a light
There are 6 letters in CANDLE: A C D E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANDLE plus a wildcard: CANDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANDLE
Images for CANDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.