Scrabble word: DANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DANCE exist?
Definitions of DANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - an artistic form of nonverbal communication
- noun - a party of people assembled for dancing
- noun - taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
- noun - a party for social dancing
- verb - move in a graceful and rhythmical way
- verb - move in a pattern
- verb - skip, leap, or move up and down or sideways
- To move rhythmically usually to music, using prescribed or improvised steps and gestures.
- To leap or skip about excitedly.
- To appear to flash or twinkle: eyes that danced with merriment.
- To appear to skip about; vacillate: danced around the issue.
- To bob up and down.
- To engage in or perform (a dance).
- To cause to dance.
- To bring to a particular state or condition by dancing: My partner danced me to exhaustion.
- A series of rhythmical motions and steps, usually to music.
- The art of dancing: “[They] have both offered as a definition of dance: a spiritual activity in physical form” (Susan Sontag).
- A party or gathering of people for dancing; a ball.
- A musical or rhythmical accompaniment composed or played for dancing.
- The act or an instance of dancing.
- verb - to move rhythmically to music