Scrabble word: DEACON
Is DEACON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEACON in dictionaries:
- noun - a Protestant layman who assists the minister
- noun - a cleric ranking just below a priest in Christian churches
- A cleric ranking just below a priest in the Anglican, Eastern Orthodox, and Roman Catholic churches.
- A Protestant layperson who assists the minister in various functions.
- Used as a title prefixed to the surname of such a person: Deacon Brown.
- verb - to read a hymn aloud
There are 6 letters in DEACON: A C D E N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEACON
Click to search all anagrams of DEACON plus a wildcard: DEACON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEACON
Images for DEACON
Lookup in Wiki for DEACON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.