Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEACON
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEACON exist?
Definitions of DEACON in dictionaries:
- noun - a Protestant layman who assists the minister
- noun - a cleric ranking just below a priest in Christian churches
- A cleric ranking just below a priest in the Anglican, Eastern Orthodox, and Roman Catholic churches.
- A Protestant layperson who assists the minister in various functions.
- Used as a title prefixed to the surname of such a person: Deacon Brown.
- v - to read a hymn aloud
There are 6 letters in DEACON: A C D E N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEACON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEACON plus a wildcard: DEACON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEACON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEACON
- deacon Ministry
- Alien Explorations Musical questions about the blue deacon
- Blue River Church of the Brethren Blog Archive deacon
- deacon Samuel Chapin
- John deacon - John deacon Photo (15658519) - Fanpop fanclubs
- Kevin Nowlan Vampires for OHMU deacon Frost
- deacon candidates lay prostrate during their ordination Mass on June ...
- Design The Adult deacon Prometheus 2 Discussions
- Oliver Peoples Eyewear deacon Designer Oliver Peoples Eyeglasses
- deacon Frost by SuperArtistbOy on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.