Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANODE exist?
Definitions of ANODE in dictionaries:
- noun - a positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device
- noun - the negatively charged terminal of a voltaic cell or storage battery that supplies current
- A positively charged electrode, as of an electrolytic cell, a storage battery, or an electron tube.
- The negatively charged terminal of a primary cell or of a storage battery that is supplying current.
- adv - a positively charged electrode [n -S] : ANODAL, ANODIC [adj], ANODALLY
There are 5 letters in ANODE: A D E N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANODE plus a wildcard: ANODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANODE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANODE
- FileSacrificial anode.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Generation of Chlorine by oxidation of naturally solved chloride ...
- Aluminum anode - China aluminum anodezinc aluminum
- DIY Water Heater anode Swap Homeowners Clinic - Popular Mechanics
- Skarpenord Corrosion - Stand-off anodes for Jackets and subsea ...
- Sacrificial cathodic anodes systems depend on the differences in ...
- Airxcel Suburban Manufacturing Service
- anode for Aluminium Making - China Graphite ElectrodePrebaked anode
- anode relie au ple de la source arrache 2 lectrons ...