Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANODE exist?
Definitions of ANODE in dictionaries:
- noun - a positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device
- noun - the negatively charged terminal of a voltaic cell or storage battery that supplies current
- A positively charged electrode, as of an electrolytic cell, a storage battery, or an electron tube.
- The negatively charged terminal of a primary cell or of a storage battery that is supplying current.
- adv - a positively charged electrode [n -S] : ANODAL, ANODIC [adj], ANODALLY
There are 5 letters in ANODE: A D E N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANODE plus a wildcard: ANODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANODE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANODE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.