Scrabble word: CANNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANNED exist?
Definitions of CANNED in dictionaries:
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- noun - the quantity contained in a can
- noun - a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- adj - recorded for broadcast
- adj - sealed in a can or jar
- Preserved and sealed in a can or jar.
- Used repeatedly with little or no change: a canned speech.
- Totally unoriginal; devoid of individuality: “Most [soundtrack albums] contain homogenized dance tracks that provide little more than canned excitement” (Boston Globe).
- verb - to put in a can (a cylindrical container)
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express ability