Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANNED exist?
Definitions of CANNED in dictionaries:
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- noun - the quantity contained in a can
- noun - a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- adj - recorded for broadcast
- adj - sealed in a can or jar
- Preserved and sealed in a can or jar.
- Used repeatedly with little or no change: a canned speech.
- Totally unoriginal; devoid of individuality: “Most [soundtrack albums] contain homogenized dance tracks that provide little more than canned excitement” (Boston Globe).
- v - to put in a can (a cylindrical container)
- v - used as an auxiliary to express ability
There are 6 letters in CANNED: A C D E N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANNED plus a wildcard: CANNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANNED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANNED
- canned food for emergency.
- canned foods found to contain dangerously high level of toxic chemical ...
- canned Sardines Mackerel and Tuna
- History Club canned Food Drive
- Today I was having canned sardines in olive oil and chillies with ...
- canned Fruit-AgricultureSource
- canned vegetables
- canned Fruit Cocktail
- canned Sweet Kernel Corn
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.