Scrabble word: LAVENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAVENDER exist?
Definitions of LAVENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various Old World aromatic shrubs or subshrubs with usually mauve or blue flowers
- noun - a pale purple color
- adj - of a pale purple color
- Any of various aromatic Old World plants of the genus Lavandula, especially L.
- The fragrant dried leaves, stems, and flowers of this plant.
- A pale to light purple to very light or very pale violet.
- verb - to sprinkle with a type of perfume
There are 8 letters in LAVENDER: A D E E L N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAVENDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAVENDER plus a wildcard: LAVENDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAVENDER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAVENDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.