Is LAVENDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAVENDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various Old World aromatic shrubs or subshrubs with usually mauve or blue flowers
- noun - a pale purple color
- adj - of a pale purple color
- Any of various aromatic Old World plants of the genus Lavandula, especially L.
- The fragrant dried leaves, stems, and flowers of this plant.
- A pale to light purple to very light or very pale violet.
- verb - to sprinkle with a type of perfume
There are 8 letters in LAVENDER: A D E E L N R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAVENDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAVENDER, to go: LAVENDER?
Rearrange the letters in LAVENDER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LAVENDER
7 letters out of LAVENDER
6 letters out of LAVENDER
5 letters out of LAVENDER
4 letters out of LAVENDER
3 letters out of LAVENDER
2 letters out of LAVENDER
Contextual use of LAVENDER
What's nearby LAVENDER
Lookup in Wiki for LAVENDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAVENDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAVENDER"