Scrabble word: LAVENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAVENDER exist?
Definitions of LAVENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various Old World aromatic shrubs or subshrubs with usually mauve or blue flowers
- noun - a pale purple color
- adj - of a pale purple color
- Any of various aromatic Old World plants of the genus Lavandula, especially L.
- The fragrant dried leaves, stems, and flowers of this plant.
- A pale to light purple to very light or very pale violet.
- verb - to sprinkle with a type of perfume