Scrabble word: LEVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVER exist?
Definitions of LEVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a rigid bar pivoted about a fulcrum
- noun - a simple machine that gives a mechanical advantage when given a fulcrum
- noun - a flat metal tumbler in a lever lock
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- A simple machine consisting of a rigid bar pivoted on a fixed point and used to transmit force, as in raising or moving a weight at one end by pushing down on the other.
- A projecting handle used to adjust or operate a mechanism.
- A means of accomplishing; a tool: used friendship as a lever to obtain advancement.
- verb - to move with a lever (a rigid body used to lift weight)