Scrabble word: LEVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVER exist?
Definitions of LEVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a rigid bar pivoted about a fulcrum
- noun - a simple machine that gives a mechanical advantage when given a fulcrum
- noun - a flat metal tumbler in a lever lock
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- A simple machine consisting of a rigid bar pivoted on a fixed point and used to transmit force, as in raising or moving a weight at one end by pushing down on the other.
- A projecting handle used to adjust or operate a mechanism.
- A means of accomplishing; a tool: used friendship as a lever to obtain advancement.
- verb - to move with a lever (a rigid body used to lift weight)
There are 5 letters in LEVER: E E L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVER plus a wildcard: LEVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVER
Images for LEVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.