Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVER exist?
Definitions of LEVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a rigid bar pivoted about a fulcrum
- noun - a simple machine that gives a mechanical advantage when given a fulcrum
- noun - a flat metal tumbler in a lever lock
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- A simple machine consisting of a rigid bar pivoted on a fixed point and used to transmit force, as in raising or moving a weight at one end by pushing down on the other.
- A projecting handle used to adjust or operate a mechanism.
- A means of accomplishing; a tool: used friendship as a lever to obtain advancement.
- v - to move with a lever (a rigid body used to lift weight)
There are 5 letters in LEVER: E E L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVER plus a wildcard: LEVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEVER
- lever ball valve
- SCHLEGEL PATIO HANDLE lever
- lever Ball Valves - Part of the Pipe and Fittings Range from ...
- Locking lever male M4-25mm
- Power-lever Anvil Pruner Products - Buy Online (Price 15.99 ...
- 22mm lever Ball Valve
- Baldwin Reserve Series Tube lever
- schlagekwiksetbaldwinyale lever lock