Is CLEVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLEVER in various dictionaries:
- adj - showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others
- adj - mentally quick and resourceful
- adj - showing inventiveness and skill
- Mentally quick and original; bright.
- Nimble with the hands or body; dexterous.
- Exhibiting quick-wittedness: a clever story.
- Easily managed; docile: “Oxen must be pretty clever to be bossed around the way they are” (Dialect Notes).
- Affable but not especially smart.
- Goodnatured; amiable.
- adv - mentally keen [adj -ERER, -EREST] : CLEVERLY
There are 6 letters in CLEVER: C E E L R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLEVER, to go: CLEVER?
Rearrange the letters in CLEVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLEVER
What's nearby CLEVER
Lookup in Wiki for CLEVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLEVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLEVER"