Scrabble word: CLEVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEVER exist?
Definitions of CLEVER in dictionaries:
- adj - showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others
- adj - mentally quick and resourceful
- adj - showing inventiveness and skill
- Mentally quick and original; bright.
- Nimble with the hands or body; dexterous.
- Exhibiting quick-wittedness: a clever story.
- Easily managed; docile: “Oxen must be pretty clever to be bossed around the way they are” (Dialect Notes).
- Affable but not especially smart.
- Goodnatured; amiable.
- adv - mentally keen [adj -ERER, -EREST] : CLEVERLY
There are 6 letters in CLEVER: C E E L R V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLEVER plus a wildcard: CLEVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEVER
Images for CLEVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.