Scrabble word: REVEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVEAL exist?
Definitions of REVEAL in dictionaries:
- verb - make visible
- verb - make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- verb - disclose directly or through prophets
- To make known (something concealed or secret): revealed a confidence.
- To bring to view; show.
- These verbs signify to make known what has been or ought to be kept from the knowledge of others.
- The part of the side of a window or door opening that is between the outer surface of a wall and the window or door frame.
- The whole side of such an opening; the jamb.
- The framework of a motor vehicle window.
- verb - to make known