Scrabble word: REVEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVEAL exist?
Definitions of REVEAL in dictionaries:
- verb - make visible
- verb - make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- verb - disclose directly or through prophets
- To make known (something concealed or secret): revealed a confidence.
- To bring to view; show.
- These verbs signify to make known what has been or ought to be kept from the knowledge of others.
- The part of the side of a window or door opening that is between the outer surface of a wall and the window or door frame.
- The whole side of such an opening; the jamb.
- The framework of a motor vehicle window.
- verb - to make known
There are 6 letters in REVEAL: A E E L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVEAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVEAL plus a wildcard: REVEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVEAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVEAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.