Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VELAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VELAR exist?
Definitions of VELAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant produced with the back of the tongue touching or near the soft palate
- adj - of or relating to the velum
- adj - produced with the back of the tongue touching or near the soft palate (as `k' in `cat' and `g' in `gun' and `ng' in `sing')
- Of or relating to a velum.
- Concerning or using the soft palate.
- Articulated with the back of the tongue touching or near the soft palate, as (g) in good and (k) in cup.
- n - a kind of speech sound
There are 5 letters in VELAR: A E L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VELAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VELAR plus a wildcard: VELAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VELAR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VELAR
- The velar
- velar articulation
- Figure 6 Articulation of velar oral stops.
- Erysimum ruscinonense Jord. (vlar du Roussillon vlar de Provence ...
- Fricatives partial oral closure (friction)
- velar y Orar Antonio Sells Centro Cristiano de la Vila ...
- The Classic Driver Newsletter
- EDITRICE velar S.R.L. libri di pregio editoria e servizi editoriali ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.