Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VERBAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERBAL exist?
Definitions of VERBAL in dictionaries:
- adj - communicated in the form of words
- adj - of or relating to or formed from words in general
- adj - of or relating to or formed from a verb
- adj - relating to or having facility in the use of words
- adj - expressed in spoken words
- adj - prolix
- Of, relating to, or associated with words: a verbal picture.
- Concerned with words only rather than with content or ideas: a merely verbal distinction.
- Consisting of words alone without action: a verbal confrontation.
- Expressed in spoken rather than written words; oral: a verbal contract.
- Corresponding word for word; literal: a verbal translation.
- Relating to, having the nature or function of, or derived from a verb.
- Used to form verbs: a verbal suffix.
- A verbal noun or adjective.
- n - a word derived from a verb
There are 6 letters in VERBAL: A B E L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERBAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERBAL plus a wildcard: VERBAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERBAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERBAL
- verbal Orders
- verbal abuse can be just as horrific - Osocio The best of non-profit ...
- Aware Helpline for verbal Abuse The Inspiration Room
- FRANCISCO ALCAIDE HERNNDEZ Si la gente puede leerte los ojos puede ...
- verbal abuse
- Bill and Erik verbal Abuse Austinist
- What Is a verbal Warning
- Sticks and Stones may break your bones but words could actually kill ...