Scrabble word: VERBAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERBAL exist?
Definitions of VERBAL in dictionaries:
- adj - communicated in the form of words
- adj - of or relating to or formed from words in general
- adj - of or relating to or formed from a verb
- adj - relating to or having facility in the use of words
- adj - expressed in spoken words
- adj - prolix
- Of, relating to, or associated with words: a verbal picture.
- Concerned with words only rather than with content or ideas: a merely verbal distinction.
- Consisting of words alone without action: a verbal confrontation.
- Expressed in spoken rather than written words; oral: a verbal contract.
- Corresponding word for word; literal: a verbal translation.
- Relating to, having the nature or function of, or derived from a verb.
- Used to form verbs: a verbal suffix.
- A verbal noun or adjective.
- noun - a word derived from a verb
There are 6 letters in VERBAL: A B E L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERBAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERBAL plus a wildcard: VERBAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERBAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERBAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.