Scrabble word: VERBAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERBAL exist?
Definitions of VERBAL in dictionaries:
- adj - communicated in the form of words
- adj - of or relating to or formed from words in general
- adj - of or relating to or formed from a verb
- adj - relating to or having facility in the use of words
- adj - expressed in spoken words
- adj - prolix
- Of, relating to, or associated with words: a verbal picture.
- Concerned with words only rather than with content or ideas: a merely verbal distinction.
- Consisting of words alone without action: a verbal confrontation.
- Expressed in spoken rather than written words; oral: a verbal contract.
- Corresponding word for word; literal: a verbal translation.
- Relating to, having the nature or function of, or derived from a verb.
- Used to form verbs: a verbal suffix.
- A verbal noun or adjective.
- noun - a word derived from a verb