Is VERB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERB in various dictionaries:
- noun - the word class that serves as the predicate of a sentence
- noun - a content word that denotes an action, occurrence, or state of existence
- The part of speech that expresses existence, action, or occurrence in most languages.
- Any of the words within this part of speech, as be, run, or conceive.
- A phrase or other construction used as a verb.
- noun - a word used to express an act, occurrence, or mode of being
There are 4 letters in VERB: B E R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VERB
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERB, to go: VERB?
Rearrange the letters in VERB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VERB
What's nearby VERB
Lookup in Wiki for VERB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERB"