Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VERB
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERB exist?
Definitions of VERB in dictionaries:
- noun - the word class that serves as the predicate of a sentence
- noun - a content word that denotes an action, occurrence, or state of existence
- The part of speech that expresses existence, action, or occurrence in most languages.
- Any of the words within this part of speech, as be, run, or conceive.
- A phrase or other construction used as a verb.
- n - a word used to express an act, occurrence, or mode of being
There are 4 letters in VERB: B E R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERB plus a wildcard: VERB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERB
Images for VERB
- She is hearing voices.(Normal verb)
- verb englisharea
- The pseudo-neuroscience of active verbs
- Learn types of verb.
- verbs Are Awesome Rhiannas Ripping Rampage
- verb Campaign Case Study National Social Marketing Centre
- Topic verb Swap Round 2 (sign ups July 2 to July 21 send by August ...
- images of Ser And Estar verbs
- Gracie Communications Action verbs