Scrabble word: VERB
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERB exist?
Definitions of VERB in dictionaries:
- noun - the word class that serves as the predicate of a sentence
- noun - a content word that denotes an action, occurrence, or state of existence
- The part of speech that expresses existence, action, or occurrence in most languages.
- Any of the words within this part of speech, as be, run, or conceive.
- A phrase or other construction used as a verb.
- noun - a word used to express an act, occurrence, or mode of being
There are 4 letters in VERB: B E R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERB plus a wildcard: VERB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERB
Images for VERB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.