Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VERBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERBS exist?
Definitions of VERBS in dictionaries:
- noun - the word class that serves as the predicate of a sentence
- noun - a content word that denotes an action, occurrence, or state of existence
- n - a word used to express an act, occurrence, or mode of being
There are 5 letters in VERBS: B E R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERBS plus a wildcard: VERBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERBS
Images for VERBS
- Return from Russian Imperfective verbs to homepage
- List of Transitive verbs
- See also our list of Russian Imperfective verbs
- Regular and irregular verbs Lingua Source
- Examples of verbs of Motion with Prefixes
- ... and write the number to the correct picture. Funny way to learn verbs
- English task Irregular verbs
- Resume Action verbs
- images of Ser And Estar verbs
- Phrasal verbs in 3-WORD - OTHERS - Teacher Jocelyn
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.