Scrabble word: BRAVE
Is BRAVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRAVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a North American Indian warrior
- noun - people who are brave
- verb - face and withstand with courage
- adj - possessing or displaying courage
- adj - invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- adj - brightly colored and showy
- Possessing or displaying courage; valiant.
- Making a fine display; impressive or showy: “a coat of brave red lipstick on a mouth so wrinkled that it didn’t even have a clear outline” (Anne Tyler).
- Excellent; great: “The Romans were like brothers/In the brave days of old” (Macaulay).
- A Native American warrior.
- A courageous person.
- A bully.
- To undergo or face courageously.
- To challenge; dare: “Together they would brave Satan and all his legions” (Emily Bront).
- To make showy or splendid.
- adv - showing courage [adj BRAVER, BRAVEST] : BRAVELY
- verb - to face with courage
There are 5 letters in BRAVE: A B E R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRAVE, to go: BRAVE?
Rearrange the letters in BRAVE and see some winning combinations
Images for BRAVE
Lookup in Wiki for BRAVE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.