Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAVE exist?
Definitions of BRAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a North American Indian warrior
- noun - people who are brave
- verb - face and withstand with courage
- adj - possessing or displaying courage
- adj - invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- adj - brightly colored and showy
- Possessing or displaying courage; valiant.
- Making a fine display; impressive or showy: “a coat of brave red lipstick on a mouth so wrinkled that it didn’t even have a clear outline” (Anne Tyler).
- Excellent; great: “The Romans were like brothers/In the brave days of old” (Macaulay).
- A Native American warrior.
- A courageous person.
- A bully.
- To undergo or face courageously.
- To challenge; dare: “Together they would brave Satan and all his legions” (Emily Bront).
- To make showy or splendid.
- adv - showing courage [adj BRAVER, BRAVEST] : BRAVELY
- verb - to face with courage
There are 5 letters in BRAVE: A B E R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAVE plus a wildcard: BRAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAVE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRAVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.