Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEKVAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEKVAR exist?
Definitions of LEKVAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweet filling made of prunes or apricots
- A sweet spread or pastry filling made of prunes or apricots.
- n - a prune butter
There are 6 letters in LEKVAR: A E K L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEKVAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEKVAR plus a wildcard: LEKVAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEKVAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEKVAR
- lekvar Bars Las Vegas Food Adventures
- Hamis lekvrdzsem (upd1) - hazisuti.lapunk.hu
- Csipkebogy lekvr - Lekvr dzsem
- lekvar - Prune Filling for Danish Pastry and other things
- Kis Kamleon lekvar
- Kk szl lekvr Ott Manufaktra
- Galagonya Lekvr Ott Manufaktra
- Szkely termkek - Feketefonya lekvr - Feketeafonya lekvar -
- Zldsg lekvrok Ott Manufaktra
- Herbria Diabetikus fonya lekvr - Diabetikus telek
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.