Scrabble word: EVADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVADE exist?
Definitions of EVADE in dictionaries:
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - escape, either physically or mentally
- verb - practice evasion
- verb - use cunning or deceit to escape or avoid
- To escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit: evade arrest.
- See Synonyms at escape.
- To fail to make payment of (taxes).
- To avoid giving a direct answer to.
- To baffle or elude: The accident evades explanation.
- To practice evasion.
- To use cleverness or deceit in avoiding or escaping.
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 5 letters in EVADE: A D E E V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVADE plus a wildcard: EVADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVADE
Images for EVADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.