Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEAVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEAVED exist?
Definitions of HEAVED in dictionaries:
- verb - utter a sound, as with obvious effort
- verb - throw with great effort
- verb - rise and move, as in waves or billows
- verb - lift or elevate
- verb - move or cause to move in a specified way, direction, or position
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- verb - make an unsuccessful effort to vomit
- v - to lift forcefully
There are 6 letters in HEAVED: A D E E H V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEAVED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEAVED plus a wildcard: HEAVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEAVED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEAVED
- Chemical Weathering Dissolution
- PHANTASMAGORIA AND OTHER POEMS PHANTASMAGORIA CANTO I - The Trystyng ...
- Shark blue lagoon desire and submission Guided reading lesson plan ...
- taught dance to Esha Deol- Bhavana Pani
- Thomas & friends Toby and Bash the steam train heaved and pulled the ...
- emilybertrand cousinphiliscomingtotown
- frost heaved pavers Under Construction Trouble Free Pool
- Photos - From Angelina Jolie to Rachel Wood Most Famous Celebrities ...
- The Holy Land - Walking in Jerusalem - - My Destination
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.