Scrabble word: HEAVED
Is HEAVED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HEAVED in dictionaries:
- verb - utter a sound, as with obvious effort
- verb - throw with great effort
- verb - rise and move, as in waves or billows
- verb - lift or elevate
- verb - move or cause to move in a specified way, direction, or position
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- verb - make an unsuccessful effort to vomit
- verb - to lift forcefully
There are 6 letters in HEAVED: A D E E H V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEAVED
Click to search all anagrams of HEAVED plus a wildcard: HEAVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEAVED
Images for HEAVED
Lookup in Wiki for HEAVED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.