Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXERT exist?
Definitions of EXERT in dictionaries:
- verb - put to use
- verb - have and exercise
- verb - make a great effort at a mental or physical task
- To put to use or effect; put forth: exerted all my strength to move the box.
- To bring to bear; exercise: exert influence.
- To put (oneself) to strenuous effort: exerted ourselves mightily during the campaign to raise funds.
- v - to put into action
There are 5 letters in EXERT: E E R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXERT plus a wildcard: EXERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXERT
Images for EXERT
- Memo to Social Conservatives In American Christians cant be an ...
- exert Wolverine DuraShocks Opanka Oxford Shoes for Men - Product ...
- Tees And Tanks Words To Sweat By
- exert Illustrated Tank - Classic Fit
- Adidas Golf exert Glove Discount Golf World
- Weight-Loss Tips and Tricks exert Damage Control Beforehand
- Fancy Pants - Dont exert Yourself
- exert Easy to understand definition of exert by Your Dictionary
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.