Scrabble word: EXPERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPERT exist?
Definitions of EXPERT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person with special knowledge or ability who performs skillfully
- adj - having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude
- adj - of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood
- A person with a high degree of skill in or knowledge of a certain subject.
- The highest grade that can be achieved in marksmanship.
- A person who has achieved this grade.
- verb - to serve as an authority
There are 6 letters in EXPERT: E E P R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPERT plus a wildcard: EXPERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPERT
Images for EXPERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.