Scrabble word: EXCERPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCERPT exist?
Definitions of EXCERPT in dictionaries:
- noun - a passage selected from a larger work
- verb - take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
- To select or use (a passage or segment from a longer work).
- To select or use material from (a longer work).
- verb - to pick out a passage from for quoting
There are 7 letters in EXCERPT: C E E P R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCERPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCERPT plus a wildcard: EXCERPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCERPT
Images for EXCERPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.