Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRETEXT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETEXT exist?
Definitions of PRETEXT in dictionaries:
- noun - something serving to conceal plans
- noun - an artful or simulated semblance
- An ostensible or professed purpose; an excuse.
- An effort or a strategy intended to conceal something.
- v - to allege as an excuse
There are 7 letters in PRETEXT: E E P R T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETEXT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRETEXT plus a wildcard: PRETEXT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETEXT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRETEXT
- Bevo PRTEXTES.CA
- The making of the cover for Persuasive Writing How to Harness the ...
- sur james ensor Textes & prtextes
- n2u de ck PRTEXTES.CA
- Hindu Law Joint family properties Partition of through family ...
- Soutine Paris Textes & prtextes
- Un nouveau ballon pour 2012-2013 Lensois.com
- il bello Giorgio est en Espaa
- Kerala police asked to probe conversions on pretext of love TopNews
- Nuestro objetivo es mejorar la productividad de otros ranchos ...