Scrabble word: TEXT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEXT exist?
Definitions of TEXT in dictionaries:
- noun - the words of something written
- noun - a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon
- noun - a book prepared for use in schools or colleges
- noun - the main body of a written work (as distinct from illustrations or footnotes etc.)
- The original words of something written or printed, as opposed to a paraphrase, translation, revision, or condensation.
- The words of a speech appearing in print.
- The body of a printed work as distinct from headings and illustrative matter on a page or from front and back matter in a book.
- One of the editions or forms of a written work: After examining all three manuscripts, he published a new text of the poem.
- A passage from the Scriptures or another authoritative source chosen for the subject of a discourse or cited for support in argument.
- A passage from a written work used as the starting point of a discussion.
- A subject; a topic.
- A textbook.
- noun - the main body of a written or printed work