Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TEXT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEXT exist?
Definitions of TEXT in dictionaries:
- noun - the words of something written
- noun - a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon
- noun - a book prepared for use in schools or colleges
- noun - the main body of a written work (as distinct from illustrations or footnotes etc.)
- The original words of something written or printed, as opposed to a paraphrase, translation, revision, or condensation.
- The words of a speech appearing in print.
- The body of a printed work as distinct from headings and illustrative matter on a page or from front and back matter in a book.
- One of the editions or forms of a written work: After examining all three manuscripts, he published a new text of the poem.
- A passage from the Scriptures or another authoritative source chosen for the subject of a discourse or cited for support in argument.
- A passage from a written work used as the starting point of a discussion.
- A subject; a topic.
- A textbook.
- n - the main body of a written or printed work
There are 4 letters in TEXT: E T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEXT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEXT plus a wildcard: TEXT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEXT
Images for TEXT
- predictive text fails_opt - Phones4u Community
- funny text message troll dad funny pictures
- Funny text Messages - Sharenator.com
- Segne Du Maria segne mich Dein Kind. Dass ich hier den Frieden ...
- What is Making Connections while reading
- ... text Messages - Oddee.com (funny text messages hilarious text
- New Apple iPhone 4 text message screen Robert Plank
- Standard and Hidden Yahoo Emoticons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.