Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXERTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXERTS exist?
Definitions of EXERTS in dictionaries:
- verb - put to use
- verb - have and exercise
- verb - make a great effort at a mental or physical task
- v - to put into action
There are 6 letters in EXERTS: E E R S T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXERTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXERTS plus a wildcard: EXERTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXERTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXERTS
- Kareena Kapoor over exerts herself in Heroine - Worldnews.com
- Air Pressure - The AirZooka Air Gun
- HG exerts his charisma and tames the beast
- Inhabited Bridge exerts by White-Light-Filter on deviantART
- HowStuffWorks The Principle of Buoyancy and Air Pressure
- ... exerts and puts forth. b) Power for performing miracles. c) Moral
- Belgium EU exerts pressure for choice of government Presseurop ...
- What is the recovery period for the brazilian butt lift ...
- Low-priced Iran LDPE in China exerts pressure on Africa imports ...
- The end of notification spam Google exerts tighter security and ad ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.