Scrabble word: VERTEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERTEX exist?
Definitions of VERTEX in dictionaries:
- noun - the point of intersection of lines or the point opposite the base of a figure
- noun - the highest point (of something)
- The highest point; the apex or summit: the vertex of a mountain.
- The highest point of the skull.
- The top of the head.
- The highest point reached in the apparent motion of a celestial body.
- The point at which the sides of an angle intersect.
- The point on a triangle or pyramid opposite to and farthest away from its base.
- A point on a polyhedron common to three or more sides.
- noun - the highest point of something
There are 6 letters in VERTEX: E E R T V X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERTEX plus a wildcard: VERTEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERTEX
Images for VERTEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.