Scrabble word: VERTEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERTEX exist?
Definitions of VERTEX in dictionaries:
- noun - the point of intersection of lines or the point opposite the base of a figure
- noun - the highest point (of something)
- The highest point; the apex or summit: the vertex of a mountain.
- The highest point of the skull.
- The top of the head.
- The highest point reached in the apparent motion of a celestial body.
- The point at which the sides of an angle intersect.
- The point on a triangle or pyramid opposite to and farthest away from its base.
- A point on a polyhedron common to three or more sides.
- noun - the highest point of something