Scrabble word: TRAINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAINER exist?
Definitions of TRAINER in dictionaries:
- noun - one who trains other persons or animals
- noun - simulator consisting of a machine on the ground that simulates the conditions of flying a plane
- One who trains, especially one who coaches athletes, racehorses, or show animals.
- A contrivance or an apparatus used in training.
- A member of a naval gun crew who trains cannons horizontally.
- verb - to instruct systematically
There are 7 letters in TRAINER: A E I N R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAINER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAINER plus a wildcard: TRAINER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAINER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAINER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.