Scrabble word: RESTRAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESTRAIN exist?
Definitions of RESTRAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - keep under control
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - to close within bounds, limit or hold back from movement
- verb - hold back
- verb - to compel or deter by or as if by threats
- To hold back or keep in check; control: couldn’t restrain the tears.
- To hold (a person) back; prevent: restrained them from going.
- To deprive of freedom or liberty.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to hold back or keep under control.
- verb - to hold back from action
There are 8 letters in RESTRAIN: A E I N R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESTRAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESTRAIN plus a wildcard: RESTRAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESTRAIN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESTRAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.