Scrabble word: RESTRAINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESTRAINT exist?
Definitions of RESTRAINT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of controlling by restraining someone or something
- noun - discipline in personal and social activities
- noun - the state of being physically constrained
- noun - a rule or condition that limits freedom
- noun - lack of ornamentation
- noun - a device that retards something's motion
- The act of restraining or the condition of being restrained.
- Loss or abridgment of freedom.
- An influence that inhibits or restrains; a limitation.
- An instrument or a means of restraining.
- Control or repression of feelings; constraint.
There are 9 letters in RESTRAINT: A E I N R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESTRAINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESTRAINT plus a wildcard: RESTRAINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESTRAINT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESTRAINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.