Scrabble word: STARTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STARTER exist?
Definitions of STARTER in dictionaries:
- noun - an electric motor for starting an engine
- noun - a contestant in a team sport who is in the game at the beginning
- noun - the official who signals the beginning of a race or competition
- noun - any new participant in some activity
- noun - food or drink to stimulate the appetite (usually served before a meal or as the first course)
- noun - a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- noun - a culture containing yeast or bacteria that is used to start the process of fermentation or souring in making butter or cheese or dough
- One that starts.
- An attachment for starting an internal-combustion engine without hand cranking.
- A device that initiates a flow of high voltage across the electrodes of a fluorescent lamp.
- One who signals the start of a race.
- A participant that starts in a game or race.
- The first pitcher for a team in a game.
- A pitcher who regularly begins games for a team.
- The first in a series, especially the first course of a meal; an appetizer.
- verb - to set out