Scrabble word: STARTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STARTER exist?
Definitions of STARTER in dictionaries:
- noun - an electric motor for starting an engine
- noun - a contestant in a team sport who is in the game at the beginning
- noun - the official who signals the beginning of a race or competition
- noun - any new participant in some activity
- noun - food or drink to stimulate the appetite (usually served before a meal or as the first course)
- noun - a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- noun - a culture containing yeast or bacteria that is used to start the process of fermentation or souring in making butter or cheese or dough
- One that starts.
- An attachment for starting an internal-combustion engine without hand cranking.
- A device that initiates a flow of high voltage across the electrodes of a fluorescent lamp.
- One who signals the start of a race.
- A participant that starts in a game or race.
- The first pitcher for a team in a game.
- A pitcher who regularly begins games for a team.
- The first in a series, especially the first course of a meal; an appetizer.
- verb - to set out
There are 7 letters in STARTER: A E R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STARTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STARTER plus a wildcard: STARTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STARTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STARTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.