Scrabble word: STARTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STARTERS exist?
Definitions of STARTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - an electric motor for starting an engine
- noun - a contestant in a team sport who is in the game at the beginning
- noun - the official who signals the beginning of a race or competition
- noun - any new participant in some activity
- noun - food or drink to stimulate the appetite (usually served before a meal or as the first course)
- noun - a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- noun - a culture containing yeast or bacteria that is used to start the process of fermentation or souring in making butter or cheese or dough
- verb - to set out
There are 8 letters in STARTERS: A E R R S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STARTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STARTERS plus a wildcard: STARTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STARTERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STARTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.