Scrabble word: STRAITEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAITEN exist?
Definitions of STRAITEN in dictionaries:
- verb - bring into difficulties or distress, especially financial hardship
- verb - squeeze together
- To make narrow.
- To enclose in a limited area; confine.
- To put or bring into difficulties or distress, especially financial hardship.
- To restrict in latitude or scope.
- adv - of little width [adj -ROWER, -ROWEST] : NARROWLY
- noun - a narrow waterway connecting two larger bodies of water
There are 8 letters in STRAITEN: A E I N R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAITEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRAITEN plus a wildcard: STRAITEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRAITEN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRAITEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.