Scrabble word: TRANSIENT
Is TRANSIENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRANSIENT in dictionaries:
- noun - one who stays for only a short time
- noun - (physics) a short-lived oscillation in a system caused by a sudden change of voltage or current or load
- adj - of a mental act
- adj - lasting a very short time
- Passing with time; transitory: “the transient beauty of youth” (Lydia M.
- Remaining in a place only a brief time: transient laborers.
- Decaying with time, especially as a simple exponential function of time.
- One that is transient, especially a hotel guest or boarder who stays for only a brief time.
- A transient phenomenon or property, especially a transient electric current.
There are 9 letters in TRANSIENT: A E I N N R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSIENT
Click to search all anagrams of TRANSIENT plus a wildcard: TRANSIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSIENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSIENT
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSIENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.