Scrabble word: INSTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSTANT exist?
Definitions of INSTANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- noun - a particular point in time
- adj - occurring with no delay
- adj - in or of the present month
- adj - demanding attention
- An almost imperceptible space of time.
- A particular time: Tell me the instant they arrive.
- The current month: your letter of the 15th instant.
- A food or beverage designed for quick preparation.
- Occurring at once; immediate: instant gratification.
- Imperative; urgent: an instant need.
- Now under consideration; present.
- Commercially prepared or processed for quick and easy final preparation: an instant cake mix.
- Readily soluble in water: instant coffee; instant powdered milk.
- At once; instantly.
- noun - a very short time