Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INSTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSTANT exist?
Definitions of INSTANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- noun - a particular point in time
- adj - occurring with no delay
- adj - in or of the present month
- adj - demanding attention
- An almost imperceptible space of time.
- A particular time: Tell me the instant they arrive.
- The current month: your letter of the 15th instant.
- A food or beverage designed for quick preparation.
- Occurring at once; immediate: instant gratification.
- Imperative; urgent: an instant need.
- Now under consideration; present.
- Commercially prepared or processed for quick and easy final preparation: an instant cake mix.
- Readily soluble in water: instant coffee; instant powdered milk.
- At once; instantly.
- n - a very short time
There are 7 letters in INSTANT: A I N N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSTANT plus a wildcard: INSTANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSTANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSTANT
- the instant ramen aficionado this gadget is indeed called the instant ...
- instant messaging wikipedia the free encyclopedia instant messaging n ...
- instant Messaging Marketing Goo Text
- Product Hot Cereals - Quaker instant Oatmeal Original QuakerOats ...
- HowStuffWorks instant Messaging Providers
- Best Polaroid instant Camera Reviews - 2013 Top Rated Listing
- Topic instant coffee Pages and Mugs
- Best Five Free instant Messenger Download - TechieBoom
- Below are the pros and cons of instant coffee...
- Cooked instant Noodles Stock Photo Kitch Bain 3141956