Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INSTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSTANT exist?
Definitions of INSTANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- noun - a particular point in time
- adj - occurring with no delay
- adj - in or of the present month
- adj - demanding attention
- An almost imperceptible space of time.
- A particular time: Tell me the instant they arrive.
- The current month: your letter of the 15th instant.
- A food or beverage designed for quick preparation.
- Occurring at once; immediate: instant gratification.
- Imperative; urgent: an instant need.
- Now under consideration; present.
- Commercially prepared or processed for quick and easy final preparation: an instant cake mix.
- Readily soluble in water: instant coffee; instant powdered milk.
- At once; instantly.
- noun - a very short time
There are 7 letters in INSTANT: A I N N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSTANT plus a wildcard: INSTANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSTANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSTANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.