Scrabble word: ASTRINGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASTRINGENT exist?
Definitions of ASTRINGENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a drug that causes contraction of body tissues and canals
- adj - sour or bitter in taste
- adj - tending to draw together or constrict soft organic tissue
- Tending to draw together or constrict tissues; styptic.
- A substance or preparation, such as alum, that draws together or constricts body tissues and is effective in stopping the flow of blood or other secretions.
There are 10 letters in ASTRINGENT: A E G I N N R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASTRINGENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASTRINGENT plus a wildcard: ASTRINGENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASTRINGENT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASTRINGENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.