Scrabble word: NETTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does NETTING exist?
Definitions of NETTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a net of transparent fabric with a loose open weave
- noun - creating nets
- noun - a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- noun - a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- noun - the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- noun - a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- noun - game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- noun - an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- verb - catch with a net
- An openwork fabric; a net.
- The act or process of making a net.
- The act or process of fishing with a net.
- noun - a net