Scrabble word: NETTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does NETTING exist?
Definitions of NETTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a net of transparent fabric with a loose open weave
- noun - creating nets
- noun - a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- noun - a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- noun - the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- noun - a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- noun - game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- noun - an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- verb - catch with a net
- An openwork fabric; a net.
- The act or process of making a net.
- The act or process of fishing with a net.
- noun - a net
There are 7 letters in NETTING: E G I N N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NETTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NETTING plus a wildcard: NETTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NETTING
Images for NETTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.