Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TANGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANGENT exist?
Definitions of TANGENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a straight line or plane that touches a curve or curved surface at a point but does not intersect it at that point
- noun - ratio of the opposite to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- Making contact at a single point or along a line; touching but not intersecting.
- A line, curve, or surface touching but not intersecting another line, curve, or surface.
- The trigonometric function of an acute angle in a right triangle that is the ratio of the length of the side opposite the angle to the length of the side adjacent to the angle.
- A sudden digression or change of course: went off on a tangent during the courtroom argument.
- An upright pin in a keyboard instrument, especially in a clavichord, that rises to sound a string when a key is depressed and stops the string at a preset length to set the pitch.
- n - a straight line in contact with a curve at one point
There are 7 letters in TANGENT: A E G N N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANGENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANGENT plus a wildcard: TANGENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANGENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TANGENT
- Sine Cosine and tangent
- The tangent Function
- The following graphs show the value of sin cos and tan against ...
- tangent Galvanometer
- tangent - Exeo CDP CD-player
- Chanel & MOMA Love for Almodovar tangent Magazine
- Vocs j conhecem a linha Uniquely da Oakley a linha mais feminino ...
- Oakley tangent Sunglasses Be Sportier
- Loa Hi Fi tangent Audio Evo E8 Subwoofer
- tangent ...