Scrabble word: TANGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANGENT exist?
Definitions of TANGENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a straight line or plane that touches a curve or curved surface at a point but does not intersect it at that point
- noun - ratio of the opposite to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- Making contact at a single point or along a line; touching but not intersecting.
- A line, curve, or surface touching but not intersecting another line, curve, or surface.
- The trigonometric function of an acute angle in a right triangle that is the ratio of the length of the side opposite the angle to the length of the side adjacent to the angle.
- A sudden digression or change of course: went off on a tangent during the courtroom argument.
- An upright pin in a keyboard instrument, especially in a clavichord, that rises to sound a string when a key is depressed and stops the string at a preset length to set the pitch.
- noun - a straight line in contact with a curve at one point
There are 7 letters in TANGENT: A E G N N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANGENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANGENT plus a wildcard: TANGENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANGENT
Images for TANGENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.